In the interview, I answer a number of very intriguing questions about The Flea and my interest in William Blake. Hannah really came up with some great questions and it was a pleasure answering them!
March 4, 2013
Hannah Meiklejohn Interviews G. E. Gallas for Lemonade Magazine
Screenwriter, Author, and Illustrator. Born in Washington, D.C. Grew up in Potomac, Maryland. Spent year abroad in Tokyo, Japan at Sophia University. Graduated from New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study. Concentration entitled, "Exploring and Examining Otherness: Japan as well as The Globe." Colloquium/Rationale entitled, "The Hero as Other." Currently living in San Francisco. View all posts by gegallas
This entry was posted on Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 11:11 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “Hannah Meiklejohn Interviews G. E. Gallas for Lemonade Magazine”
“The Poet and the Flea” Ode to William Blake
Top Posts & Pages
- For more about our short film Death Is No Bad Friend: sirensgazeproductions.wordpress.com #robertlouisstevenson #shortfilm #crowdfunding #filmmakers 2 hours ago
- #existtrace is today's soundtrack while working on The Poet and the Flea thepoetandtheflea.wordpress.com #williamblake #graphicnovel #gothic #macabre 5 hours ago
- RT @DamienWGreen: Check out @gegallas and her graphic novel about William Blake. Very cool. thepoetandtheflea.storenvy.com/products/19855… 6 hours ago
- Follow G. E. Gallas on Facebook! facebook.com/gegallas #writer #illustrator #illustration #graphicnovel #youngadult #childrensbooks #zine 18 hours ago
- Scared Stiff: Everything You Need to Know about 50 Famous Phobias by Sara Latta. ISBN: 978-1-936976- pinterest.com/pin/9570217932… 19 hours ago