October 9, 2013
The Poet and the Flea thus far...
Screenwriter, Author, and Illustrator. Born in Washington, D.C. Grew up in Potomac, Maryland. Spent year abroad in Tokyo, Japan at Sophia University. Graduated from New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study. Concentration entitled, "Exploring and Examining Otherness: Japan as well as The Globe." Colloquium/Rationale entitled, "The Hero as Other." Currently living in San Francisco. View all posts by gegallas
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 10:04 am and tagged with 1700s, 18th Century, Achievements, Ambitions, Ambitious, Angel, Antichrist, Antiquities, Apprenticeship, Archangel, Art, Art History, Artistic, Bible, biographic, biography, Blake, Body, Catherine Blake, Character, Christianity, Church, Church of England, Comic book, Comics, Controversial, Controversy, Corporeal, Corpus, Crazy, Creative, Creativity, Criticism, Curse, Dante, Death, Demon, Devil, Different, Disenchantment, Doubts, Drama, Drawing, Drawn, Elegant, Eloquent, Enemy, English, Engraving, Enlightenment, Equality, Errors, Etchings, Eternity, Fantasy, Fashion, Faust, Felpham, Flea, Fly, forgiveness, Free Love, G. E. Gallas, Ghost, Graphic Novel, Graphic Novelist, Grey Scale, Handmade, Haunting, Heaven, Hell, Hercules, Hero's Quest, Historical Figure, History, Human Existence, Humanity, Illness, illuminated manuscripts, Illustration, Illustrator, Imagery, Imaginary, Imagination, Inferno, Influence, Insane, Intellect, Interesting, Intrigue, Intriguing, Jerusalem, John Milton, Kate, Labor of Love, Lambeth, Life, London, Love, Luminary, Macabre, Madness, Man before his time, Markers, Marriage, Misfortune, Morbid, Motif, Mythology, Neoclassical, Ode to William Blake, Old Testament, Old-fashioned, Online, Pages, Painting, Paradise Lost, Paradiso, Passion, Pencil, Pens, Philosophy, Pity, Poem, Poet, Poetical, Poetry, Print, Printmaker, Profound, Prophecy, Prophetic, Proverbs of Hell, Purgatorio, Purgatory, Racial Equality, Raphael, Read, Relationship, Religion, Renaissance Man, Research, Robert, Rolling Press, Romantic Age, Romantic movement, Rose, Scholarship, Self-published, Self-sacrifice, Sexual Equality, Shadow, Silhouette, Sketch, Soho, Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Soul, Spirit, Spiritual, Story, Strange, Style, Sussex, Tempera, The Age of Enlightenment, The Divine Comedy, The Ghost of a Flea, The Gin Craze, The Industrial Revolution, The Leopard, The Lion, The London Monster, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, The Poet and the Flea, The She-Wolf, Themes, Theology, Trouble, Truth, Universal, Unrecognized. Artist, Virtue, Visions, Visual, Voltaire, Watercolor, Web Comic, Webcomic, William Blake, Work, Writer, Writing and posted in Illustration/Design, Read "The Poet and the Flea", The Poet and the Flea. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “The Poet and the Flea thus far...”
“The Poet and the Flea” Ode to William Blake
Top Posts & Pages
- For more about our short film Death Is No Bad Friend: sirensgazeproductions.wordpress.com #robertlouisstevenson #shortfilm #crowdfunding #filmmakers 5 hours ago
- #existtrace is today's soundtrack while working on The Poet and the Flea thepoetandtheflea.wordpress.com #williamblake #graphicnovel #gothic #macabre 7 hours ago
- RT @DamienWGreen: Check out @gegallas and her graphic novel about William Blake. Very cool. thepoetandtheflea.storenvy.com/products/19855… 9 hours ago
- Follow G. E. Gallas on Facebook! facebook.com/gegallas #writer #illustrator #illustration #graphicnovel #youngadult #childrensbooks #zine 21 hours ago
- Scared Stiff: Everything You Need to Know about 50 Famous Phobias by Sara Latta. ISBN: 978-1-936976- pinterest.com/pin/9570217932… 22 hours ago