Here is a brief update on my current creative projects and endeavors…!
- Had a wonderful weekend (May 31st – June 4th) in San Francisco with friends Ariel and Olivia!
- Visited the Legion of Honor to see The Cult of Beauty: The Victorian Avant-Garde 1860-1900. Quite an amazing exhibit. Featured the artwork of Dante Gabriel Rossetti, James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Aubrey Beardsley, etc. Also, very much enjoyed the Victorian Home Walk. I believe both experiences will help my writing.
- Robots Are a Girl’s Best Friend: Currently in progress!
- The Poet and the Flea: As of Thursday, 28 pages of written script (1 page of script = 4-6 illustrated pages), and about 28 pages (1-6 completed, and 6-28 in progress) of illustrated work.
- Thinking of converting “The Ink Drinker” (short story) into a full-length screenplay…
- No word yet from Playground Pictures. Monday, sent e-mail in response to ghostwriter gig on Craigslist. Tuesday, sent e-mail in response to Japanese language tutor gig on Craigslist. Waiting for responses.
- Continuing research on various production companies to send query letters to.
- Tuesday, signed up with meetup.com. Joined a bunch of interesting groups. Hopefully, I’ll meet some new friends and learn the city!
- Apply to the Bluecat Screenplay Competition
- Apply to The American Zoetrope Screenplay Contest
For more updates, don’t forget to follow me on tumblr and/or twitter.
Copyright 2012 by G. E. Gallas