Thank you so much to David Blake (davidblakeimagemaker.wordpress.com and thebearggrr.wordpress.com) for nominating me a fourth time for the Liebster Award! Don’t forget to check out David’s fascinating work.
And thank you so much to Annamita Virosa (annamitavirosa.wordpress.com) for nominating me a fifth time for this award! Check our Annamita’s awesome doodles and dream memories.
To view the post from my first and second nominations, click here, here, and here.
I’d like to apologize in advanced for my answers to David and Annamita’s questions — I found a number of these queries a bit confusing. But I tried to answer to the best of my ability!
As I mentioned previously, I continue to accept these awards because I love being able to share/promote other talented WordPress bloggers by nominating them. So please take a look at the list of nominations below!!
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
Instead of eleven facts about myself…
Some of My Favorite Japanese Words
- めちゃくちゃ, mechakucha: absurd, nonsensical, incoherent.
- 奪う, ubau: to snatch away, to steal.
- 見失う, miushinau: to lose sight of, to miss.
- 罰, batsu: punishment, penalty.
- はしゃぐ, hashagu: to make merry, to frolic.
- 飛び立つ, tobitatsu: to fly away, to take off, to leap to one’s feet.
- 吐き出す, hakidasu: to spit out.
- 叫ぶ, sakebu: to shout, to cry out, to yell.
- 降り注ぐ, furisosogu: to rain incessantly, to downpour.
- 山椒魚, sanshouuo: salamandar
- 鹿煎餅, shikasenbei: rice crackers for feeding deer (in Nara).
- 理事長, rijichou: board chairman.
- 伯爵, hakushaku: count, earl.
- 恐ろしい, osoroshii: terrible, dreadful, frightening.
- 戸惑い, tomadoi: losing one’s bearings, confusion, wonderment.
1. What encouraged you to start blogging (honestly)?
I wanted to share my work with the world. :)
2. Heart broken or never touched. Would you rather risk it all for love or not at all?
Neither. I’m not a romantic. But I have a wonderful boyfriend!
3. What is your favourite medium to write, paint, draw or generally create with?
Difficult question. If I could only have one implement, I would choose a black felt-tip pen.
4. I love to day dream (but I’m also very proactive ). Are you a dreamer?
A dreamer, yes. But also a “radiant pessimist” — I hope for the best, but expect the worst.
5. Skipping this question.
6. If you were an artist, living or deceased, who would you be?
Myself. Not that I’m “the best” artist — I just have no desire to be anyone else.
7. In answering 6, do you think you have the qualities to do that person justice?
I hope I do myself justice.
8. What is your favourite hot drink?
9. What quality do you admire most in people?
Determination and ambition without being self-absorbed.
10. Did you believe I was a bear (ggrr bear)?
11. I love imperfection, to me it is true beauty. What do you love?
Creativity and culture.
1. Hello, do you know me? ( Biffy Clyro – Living is a problem because everything dies) I’m not sure — do I?
2. How did you get that way? (Lana Del Rey - Millions Dollars Man) What way? What?
3. Do you believe ? (The cardigans – Do you believe?) Not so much.
4. Are we safer or in danger? ( Otep – Confrontation) I’m guessing “in danger.”
5. Can anybody help me make it better? (BFMV – Tears don’t fall) Err…
6. Do you have an opinion? (Garbage – Special) Yes.
7. What was said about this man? ( Chevelle – sma, the man can be anyone you want) What man? Who?
8. Someone who’ll protect you? (Muse – Deadstar) Myself.
9. Remember me when you clinch your movie deal ? (Placebo – Special Needs) If I must.
10. How do we made it? (Black Infinity – Rise of the blackstars) I think I misread something.
11. Do you have any questions? (Annamita Virosa) No, I don’t want to know.
In no particular order… but each one filled with talent and creativity!
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who is your role model?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Are you an optimist or pessimist?
- What are your short-term goals/New Year’s resolutions?
- What did you last eat?
- Do you have any special and/or bizarre talents?
For more updates, don’t forget to follow me on facebook, tumblr and/or twitter.
Copyright 2013 by G. E. Gallas