Thank you so much to Don Hoang Nguyen (nguyeningit.wordpress.com) for nominating me a third time for the Liebster Award! Don’t forget to check out Don Hoang’s quirky illustrations and comics.
As I mentioned yesterday, I continue to accept these awards because I love being able to share/promote other talented WordPress bloggers by nominating them. So please take a look at the list of nominations below!!
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
Don Hoang’s Questions
1. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Dolce gorgonzola, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, pear and golden raisins.
2. Where is your favorite pizza joint providing said favorite pizza topping?
The Quattro Fromaggi pizza at Pizza Nostra in San Francisco.
3. Transformers or Gobots?
Can I substitute my answer with Escaflowne?
4. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek… used to love Voyager as a kid.
5. Picasso, Warhol, Duchamp or Ed Roth?
Warhol (I’m not just saying that because of Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy, okay?).
6. Would you rather wait at the Post Office or the DMV?
Post office! I really can’t stand the DMV.
7. True or False?
8. Whom would you side with in a war: zombies, werewolves or vampires?
Vampires — especially Lord Hal.
9. Who or whom?
10. Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
Only if Samuel Ramey can come too.
11. May I have the last donut?
I’ll think about it.
I liked the questions I wrote last time, so I’ll use them again…
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who is your role model?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Are you an optimist or pessimist?
- What are your short-term goals/New Year’s resolutions?
- What did you last eat?
- Do you have any special and/or bizarre talents?
Copyright 2013 by G. E. Gallas