What!? Another award!?!? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Thank you so much to Denise of Photos and Vibes by Deni for nominating me for this award!
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
- Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
Eleven Facts about G. E. Gallas
I’m going to cut corners a little bit since I already answered a ton of questions about myself for other awards. So check out more than eleven facts about me on my posts Reader Appreciation Award and Very Inspiring Blogger Award. (^-^;;)
1. What makes you laugh?
I laugh at any number of odd things, especially at awkward situations I may find myself in. Oh, I can keep myself endlessly amused.
2. How do you like to spend your spare time?
Spare time? What spare time?
3. What’s your favourite book?
This question is impossible to answer. Joseph Campbell’s The Hero with a Thousand Faces is practically my bible (I mentioned I’m a Jewish atheist, right?). I’m also quite fond of Robert Graves’s I, Claudius, Alexandre Dumas’s The Count of Monte Cristo, Yukio Mishima’s Spring Snow (Haru no Yuki), E. L. Doctorow’s Ragtime, etcetera, etcetera. My bookshelf looks frighteningly like a Penguin Classics library!
4. What inspires you most?
Artists who are extraordinarily dedicated to their work inspire me the most.
5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Wouldn’t change a thing!
6. Has blogging an impact in your real life?
Hmm, let me think about that one — not sure yet.
7. Would you meet in your real life someone you’ve met on the internet?
I have already met in real life a number of people I’ve met on the internet.
8. What do you find annoying?
Hypocrites — they are the bane of my existence.
9. Do you blog often?
Yes, I suppose so.
10. Which place of the world would you like to visit?
I would love to visit all over Scandinavia!
11. If you win, how are you going to celebrate on the blog sphere?
A celebratory post?
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who is your role model?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Are you an optimist or pessimist?
- What are your short-term goals/New Year’s resolutions?
- What did you last eat?
- Do you have any special and/or bizarre talents?
Copyright 2012 by G. E. Gallas