- Book Expo America: Wednesday, May 27th — Friday May 29th, Javits Center,
- Grand Comics Festival 2015: Saturday, June 6th, noon – 8 p.m. at Bird River Studios, 343 Grand Street (Marcy & Havemeyer) Brooklyn, New York. Open and free to the public.
- Discovering Japanese Art at The Met: February 14–September 27, 2015.
- Van Gogh: Irises and Roses at The Met: May 12–August 16, 2015.
- The New York Botanical Garden: 2900 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458; FRIDA KAHLO: Art, Garden, Life (May 16 – November 1).
- Noguchi Museum: 9-01 33rd Rd, Queens, NY 11106.
- The Rubin: 150 W 17th St, New York, NY 10011.
- Whitney Museum of American Art: 99 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014.
- Japan Society: 333 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017.
- The High Line
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen: Danish design store to open May 16 in the Flatiron neighborhood.
- Forbidden Planet NYC
- Idlewild Books: 12 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011
- Books of Wonder: 18 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011
- The Evolution Store: 120 Spring St, New York, NY 10012
- Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings: (near Astor Place) 179 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003.
- Nom Wah Tea Parlor: (Chinatown) 13 Doyers St, New York, NY 10013. Vintage dim sum parlor dating back to 1920.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: 1011 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10065.
- Sockerbit: 89 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014.
- Breads Bakery: (Union Square) 18 E 16th St, New York, NY 10003.
- Black Seed: (near Spring St) 170 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012. Hand-rolled, broiled & wood-oven baked bagels.
- Lamarca Cheese Shop: (Gramercy) 161 E 22nd St, New York, NY 10010. Inexpensive fresh pasta dishes.
- Dough: (Flatiron) 14 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011. Donuts with creative seasonal glazes.
Please visit my store: thepoetandtheflea.storenvy.com!
Copyright 2015 by G. E. Gallas