Related Posts: Baltimore November 2014, Yale December 2014, and Yale December 2014: Yale Center for British Art and Yale University Art Gallery.
Last month, I went up to Yale with my parents to see my sister’s amazing costumes in Molière’s Don Juan. She gave us a fun tour of her studio, costume shop, and class rooms as well as a good portion of campus. It was great running into a number of actors I saw in plays when I was at Yale in December. We may go up again in the Spring to see more of my sister’s shows. :)
Please visit my store: thepoetandtheflea.storenvy.com!
For more updates, follow me on facebook, tumblr and twitter.
Copyright 2015 by G. E. Gallas
Another award!!! I’d like to thank T. Jay Santa Ana (artbyanto.com) very very very much for nominating me for The One Lovely Blog Award + The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Be sure to check out T. Jay’s awesome graphic design and illustration work. :)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award + The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Check out these other posts for more than seven facts about me!
- A Bit More About Me
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Reader Appreciation Award
- Liebster Award
- The Beautiful Blogger Award
Instead of writing another “7 things about yourself” list, I thought I’d share my 7 top favorite obscure films list (in no particular order)!
I’d be interested to know how obscure these films really are (as in if any of my followers/readers have ever seen these).
P. S. I’m afraid a number of them might possibly star Laurence Harvey, aha ha ha. Threw in a few Japanese titles as well.
- I Am a Camera (1955)
- The Man Who Wasn’t There (2001)
- The Cat’s Meow (2001)
- Life at the Top (1965)
- The Clone Returns Home/Kurôn wa Kokyô wo Mezasu (2008)
- Confessions/Kokuhaku (2010)
- The Ceremony (1963)
So much talent on WordPress!
For more updates, don’t forget to follow me on tumblr and/or twitter.
Copyright 2013 by G. E. Gallas